Wednesday, September 12, 2007

merdeka eve

Im settled with all my stuff,
followed by a minor movement from the legs,
multipying with uncountable steps,
doing something i thought was right.

And there i was,on the pavement grey,
as my sight was distracted.
On the other side of the road,
there stood a kid,
held by his 'mother',
then my ears heard the voice,
Gudging by his tone,
the voice of enjoyment,
the kid was enjoying for sure,
the tone,
the rythm,
the song,
the singer (probably?),
a disturbant from the heart"what can be sang at its eve?"
my look ends with a glimps of smile.

As the road diverges.
my step fell on the muddy road,
i walk without light,
my sense is down to four,
there,my ears heard it,
two guys,
babling in the bushes,
im worried,
deep down,
'On such eve,on such time,WHY?'

the muddy,is now,
the rocky.
Barely manage to through the road.
There, an unpleasent sight.
yet,
Normal,
a sight seeing.
enjoyed by many nowadays youth.
"I still dont get it,WHY??!!!"

my heart tried to cry...
Till now,
i realised..
too much questions are raised,
and left,
sank,
to the bottom,
for the last,
till the time im ready,
just to answer them all,
BUT WHEN????

No comments: